There are a lot of specifications and varieties of powe […]
There are a lot of specifications and varieties of power cords with plugs. According to different classification methods, they can be divided into different specifications:
1. According to the plug type. Plugs can be divided into national standard plugs, Korean standard plugs, European standard plugs, American standard plugs, Japanese standard plugs, etc. According to customer requirements, different types of plugs are selected for the wholesale countries with plugs to be exported. In our company, different types of plugs have their own numbers. For example, the number of the national standard plug is PBB or PSB, the number of the European standard plug is the number behind the D band, and the number of the Korean standard plug is the number behind the K band. The number of the American standard plug is the number behind the QP tape, and so on.
2. Differentiate according to certification. Each country has its own safety certification for plugs and power cords, and countries with strict requirements will conduct safety certifications for plugs and power cords. The domestic certification in China is CCC certification, the certification in the United States is UL certification, the certification in South Korea is KC certification, and the certification in European countries is VDE certification, etc. There are also independent safety certifications in some European countries, such as France and Denmark. , Belgium, Sweden, Norway, etc. The certification of the power cord is the same as the plug.
3. Distinguish according to the core. Common plug power cords with plug power supply manufacturers are divided into two-core plug power cords and three-core plug power cords. The general power cord is 0.5 square, 0.75 square, 1.0 square, 1.5 square, 2.0 square, 2.5 square. The diameter of the rubber wire is thicker than that of the plastic wire. Common power cords for US gauge lines are No. 18, No. 16, and No. 14.
4. According to the number of insulating layers to distinguish. Generally, the conventional plug power cord is double-insulated, but there are exceptions. If the customer's requirements are special, it can be produced in accordance with the customer's requirements. U.S. gauge cables are generally single-layer insulated 3 Pin EU Industrial Plug European Power Cord with Cable VDE Certification Approved.
5. According to the tail treatment, it can be divided into connecting line and extension line. The connection cord is the power cord used to connect with other electrical appliances; the extension cord is the other end of the power cord that can be plugged into the electrical appliance or used directly. The extension cord is commonly known as a double-ended cord.