1. The purpose of adding an armor layer to the cable is […]
1. The purpose of adding an armor layer to the cable is not only to enhance the tensile strength, compressive strength and other mechanical protection to extend the service life, but also to improve the anti-interference performance of the cable through shielding protection.
2. Commonly used armor materials include steel tape, steel wire, aluminum tape, aluminum tube, etc., among which the steel tape and steel wire armor layer has high magnetic permeability, has good magnetic shielding effect, and can be used for anti-low frequency interference.
3. The mechanical protection layer of armored cable can be added to the cable of any structure to increase the mechanical strength of the cable and improve the anti-corrosion ability. It is a wire and cable designed for areas that are susceptible to mechanical damage and extremely susceptible to erosion.
4. The armor has a certain degree of resistance to external forces, and it can also prevent rats from biting, and will not cause power transmission problems through the armor. The bending radius of the armor should be large, and the armor layer can be grounded to protect the cable.
5. In addition to the above, the purpose of adding an armor layer to the cable can also enhance mechanical protection such as tensile strength and compressive strength to extend the service life.
6. Armored cables are generally fixed-laying power cables. Generally speaking, they are fixed in one place and basically do not move. The power line transmits electric energy.
7. It is suitable for underground direct burial, which can make the armored cable direct burial and avoid the need to pass through the pipe. It is cheap and good-quality in practical applications. It is very suitable for direct burial in rocky areas.
8. Armored cables are suitable for highways, roadsides, around residential areas, parking lots, pedestrian streets and other places with high pressure.