Since cable products are closely related to the lives o […]
Since cable products are closely related to the lives of consumers, their quality and safety directly affect the personal and property safety of consumers, so the correct choice of wires and cables is very important:
1. Check the "CCC" certification mark. Wire and cable products are *compulsory safety certification products. All manufacturers must obtain the "CCC" certification certified by the China Electrical Products Certification Committee, obtain the "CCC" certification mark, and have the "CCC" certification mark on the certificate or product
2. Look at the inspection report. Wire and cable, as a product that affects the safety of people and property, has been listed as the focus of government supervision and inspection, and regular manufacturers are subject to inspection by the supervision department on a periodic basis. Therefore, the seller should be able to provide the inspection report of the quality inspection department, otherwise, there is no basis for the quality of the product.
3. Pay attention to packaging. The packaging of wire and cable products is the same as other products. All large and medium-sized formal enterprises that produce products that meet the requirements of *standards pay attention to product packaging. When purchasing, pay attention to the packaging to be exquisite, the printing to be clear, and the model specifications, factory name, and factory address are complete.
4. Look at the appearance, the appearance of the product is smooth and round, and the color is even. Wire and cable companies whose products meet the requirements of the *standards strictly control the purchase of raw materials, production equipment, and production processes in order to improve product quality and ensure that the products meet the *standards. Therefore, the appearance of the produced wire and cable products meets the standard requirements: smooth and round, uniform color. The appearance of counterfeit and inferior products is rough and dull. As for the rubber insulated flexible cable, it is required to have a round appearance, tight sheath, insulation, and conductor that are not easy to peel off. The fake and inferior products have rough appearance, large ovality, and low insulation strength of the sheath, which can be torn off by hand.
5. Look at the conductor, the conductor is shiny, DC resistance, conductor structure size, etc. meet the * standard requirements. The products of wire and cable that meet the requirements of the * standard, whether it is aluminum or copper conductors, are relatively bright and oil-free, so the DC resistance of the conductor fully meets the * standard, with good conductivity and high safety.
6. Measure the length. Length is the main intuitive way to distinguish between the *standard requirements and counterfeit and inferior products. When purchasing, do not be greedy for cheap prices. When purchasing wires and cables with 90m or 80m, or even without length marking, the length must meet the standard requirements of 100±0.5m, that is, 100m is the standard, and the allowable error is 0.5m).
7. In addition, when buying wires and cables, you must also consider their use. Usually, calculate the wire current according to the power of the electrical appliances, and then choose the wire specifications according to the current.